Update: His height 30.75″ is 75%, (yeah we were surprised too) His weight 22.4lbs is 50% and his head is 25%. He is drinking a little more whole milk then he they would like so within the next month we need to drop a bottle. Other then that he’s right where he is suppose to be with words and above average with getting around. We still need to try and incorporate more veggies in his diet since Caden isn’t a huge fan but other then that the little guy is doing great and right on track!
Exactly one year ago today God blessed us with the most beautiful baby boy that I ever laid eyes on. He was absolutely perfect. “6 lbs. 12 oz. of pure awesomeness” – Nate
It’s amazing that in just a short 12 months he’s become this spunky, adventurous toddler with the best personality a child could have.
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Caden
Happy Birthday to You!
I still can not believe it’s his actual birthday and that I have a 1 year old! Here’s what CK is up to now at a Year old!
- 22.4 lbs. / 30.75 inch (updated)
- Wears size 4 diapers, size 4 shoes, 12 months shorts and starting to grow out of some 12 month shirts. Apparently he’s eating good because his belly keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- 6 Teeth have finally popped through!
- We are off formula and on to cows milk and he’s doing great with it. The transition was really pretty easy for him.
- He’s starting to learn to put his toys in the toys box.
- He also has started to take his diapers and put them in the trash. Along with a few other things such as my shoe.
- His sounds are starting to sound more and more like words. I swear the other day he said “all done”.
- He likes to stomp especially if he’s excite. It’s almost like his happy dance.
- Tries snapping his fingers when Mom and Dad do it.
- Loves giving Kala treats.
- Throws Tantrums.
- A few of his favorite things are balls, water, and being outside.
Gosh, I have so many emotions going through me and I really didn’t think I would get that emotional but thinking back on this year it has been the best year of my life to date. I consider Caden a huge blessing from god and so happy that he chose Caden to be ours. It’s an absolute dream come true to be his mom.
Happy Birthday CADEN!
You are the best (and cutest) kid in this entire world and we are so glad you are ours!
We Love You!
More Birthday Posts