This Watch Me Grow is a little over due, I know. He’s technically 3 weeks away from being 1 but with Caden being sick last week he wasn’t looking very hot for pictures, poor thing. But now that we’re feeling better and have a new haircut; I mean what better time then now.
Here’s what CK has been up to.
- 21 lbs.
- Still in 12 month clothes, size 4 shoes and size 4 diapers. I feel like his weight and size has plateau a little bit.
- 4 Teeth two on bottom and two on top and his 5th one is still working it’s way through.
- Drinks out of sippy cups all the time. No more bottles. I packed the last 3 bottles away yesterday, do you know how good that felt!
- Had his first taste of cows milk. Last night we gave him a few ounces to try at dinner. I’m not sure if this surprised me or not but he really liked it. We’ll still give him formula until he’s 1 but will give cows milk every now and again to get him use to it.
- Starting to run. At night after dinner he’ll make laps around the kitchen and living room. As soon as he gets too fast he gets this serious look on his face like “oh shit” and will slow down. It’s hilarious!
- Dances. He even has his own remix.
- Shakes his head no, although I have a feeling he doesn’t do it for “no”. I think that’s how I dance. ;}
- Dancing + Shaking his head no + running = A train wreck. But that’s how he rolls … get down with yo’ bad self CK!
- Roars (like a tiger or lion). I’ve been teaching him how to roar and the other day the first thing he did when I went in to get him was roar at me.
- Says mama and dada and hey
- Climbs. On everything. I caught him climbing on top of his activity center. I mean with both knees on top of it. He climbs on the couch all by himself now. If he needs a little boost he’ll take a pillow off the couch and put it on the floor to step on. Smart kiddo.
- Waves Hi and is starting to move his hand a little rather then just putting his arm out.
- Feeds himself.
- Starting to understand the spoon a little bit more.
- Got his First haircut
- Chases Kala and then gets upset when he moves every time he comes near him.
- He loves getting and giving hugs and kisses. He’ll come up to Nate and I and put his head on us or come and give us kisses. There is nothing better in this world then a kiss from your baby.
I can go on and on but I’ll stop here. It’s just crazy how much he is picking up already. What can I say, he’s our little sponge! I can’t believe next Watch Me Grow he’ll be 1!
Have a great day!