Happy Monday, I hope you guys enjoyed the Superbowl I was in bed by 8pm. I’m not kidding. Caden hasn’t been sleeping that great and I was exhausted. So, while I was snoozing away, the Giants were winning the Superbowl. I personally could care less. I know, very “American” of me.
Enough about the Superbowl, this week is the start of Weaning Week!
If you haven’t read my last couple posts your probably like Weenie Week, what? Weaning Week, silly.
Weaning Week is in honor of finally weaning Caden off of the boob and putting my girls to rest. Wow; that kind of sounds like they died. They may not be the way they use to be, but they are still alive and well. Anyways I’m dedicating this entire week to weaning.
With that being said I wanted to take a look back at some breastfeeding posts I have done since having Caden.
- Boobs: What they are really for – This post I talk about the reality check I got after having Caden. Boobs now have a whole new meaning to me.
- The Real Deal about Breastfeeding - Breastfeeding isn’t all peaches n cream. There are tons of complications that you may run into and it’s not easy at all. It’s a commitment you really have to stick to. Here I talk about the ups and downs that I faced learning how to breastfeed.
- Does Time Change Effect Your Milk Supply? Can Time change effect your milk supply? I still don’t know the answer to this question. Maybe you can shed some light on this topic?
- Breastfeeding: Time to Wean This post I talk about How I came across my decision of when and how to wean Caden.
Take a look at these and make sure you stop by tomorrow for The Stages of Weaning! Believe it or not; weaning can be very emotional for women.
What was your favorite commercial during the Superbowl? Truthfully that’s all I really curious about
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Stages of Weaning from the Breast | February 14, 2012