- My son is a genius. OK not really but he does know where his nose and his eyes are! Makes a momma so proud!
- Every home should have a designated refrigerator for Beer. Just saying. OK, OK and maybe some food too.
- CK is now a size 6 in shoes. We went shoe shopping for the little guy this weekend. I tell you what; Stride Rite is not the cheapest place to buy Toddler shoes!
- It’s hard to find a cute big boy comforter for a queen size bed. There are plenty out there but the ones I have fallen in love with are only for twins or toddler beds. This one is my absolute favorite but on the expensive side and only for a twin! Dang it!
- We have a dare devil on our hands. We went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins which I will post more about tomorrow but when we were leaving he would not sit down in the wagon, refused. He wanted to stand up while we pulled it. So, the good parents we are, we let him. This kid has impeccable balance.