I Learned this Weekend
- I am going to train myself to become a morning person. After all of your inspiring comments from Fridays post I want to be a morning person, I think I can do it! I wanted to start today but this weekend kicked my booty and I needed a little extra rest today. But, tomorrow; tomorrow is a new day!
- Date night is Fun. On Friday we set up a sitter so Nate and I could have some time together. We decided to check out a restaurant in Mooresville called the Epic Chop House.
It was delicious! Afterwards we met up with some new friends.
We stayed out WAY passed my bed time and I kept wanting to leave because I knew life would be hell the next day. We didn’t get home till way after 1am but to my surprise the next morning wasn’t too bad.
- Looking at houses never gets old! Although can be exhausting.
- Birthday Parties are a blast. Caden thoroughly enjoyed himself at Luke’s 1st birthday! The older all these kiddos get the more they interact; it’s so cute!
- We have a little captain on our hands! Sunday we took the boat out. I mean seriously look at his technique! Looking straight ahead, one hand on the wheel and his snack in the other! He looks like a pro to me!
- I love a nice sale, especially for new Fall decor! Originally 36 bucks all for 14!
What did you learn this weekend?