I want to first Thank each and every one of you who took the time to fill out my survey. I’ve gotten some great feedback which will help me tremendously. I’ll be posting about the results soon, but if you haven’t had a chance yet; click the link above and fill it on out! Thanks again so much for all your support, suggestions and comments! I appreciate it more then you know :). On to what I learned.
I Learned This Weekend that:
- I have to keep my computer cords out of reach of CK. This is the 2nd computer cord that he’s ruined because he puts the end that goes in the computer in his mouth. I’ve tried the rice trick but they still don’t work. Apple, here we come.
- I want to make myself like running. More on this later in the week but let’s just say one of my best friends has inspired me and because I’m limited on time I think this would be an awesome / quick workout for me. Problem is I hate running. So, if you have any tips on where I should begin .. let me know.
- Children’s wooden puzzles are expensive … I mean 20 bucks for a 4 piece wooden puzzle… A little ridiculous, no?
- Caden is an official walker. Something just clicked with him from Saturday night to Sunday morning and all of a sudden he could walk everywhere. It was crazy. I really think it has something to do with the fact that he hung out with a 2 and 3 year old Saturday night. They must have gave him a few pointers. But whatever it is, he’s walking everywhere and I finally got the little man on video …
- The cabinet locks I had are worthless and had to get new ones.
- My son has an infatuation with the trash can. It’s disgusting. So, we had to up our child proofing game.
- Life is precious and unpredictable. Yesterday I was reminded how truly precious life is and that we are never guaranteed tomorrow. RIP Bobby, you’ll be greatly missed buddy!