It’s that time again but instead of having a guest for the 12 month edition, I decided to do this age because well I’ll have a 12 month old in two days! I can not believe how fast and awesome this year has been. But more of that gushy mushy stuff to come on Friday. For now lets get on to … What’s in my Diaper Bag.
I have a couple different types of diaper bags, but honestly I really like this Jeep Back pack. I originally got it for our trip to Hawaii to walk through the airports but ever since then I have loved the convenience of being able to put it on my back while I’m holding Caden if I’m out and about. Not to mention I love all the storage pockets it has. Especially the two pockets on the side. It’s perfect for cups and sunscreen.
Speaking of sunscreen, these are items you won’t catch me without. I constantly have some sort of sunscreen with us at all times.
- Foaming Sunscreen. Most sunscreens are super thick and it’s really hard to spread all over the babies. This sunscreen is super easy to apply and spreads very easily.
- Spray Sunscreen. This spray sunscreen is great for reapplying, I just spray him real quick and he’s off playing again.
- Face Stick. I swear the face is the hardest part of their body to put sunscreen on and this little stick makes it so much easier.
- Sun hat. I try and keep a hat on him but he hasn’t wanted anything on his head recently.
I use to just have the diapers in the diaper bag but after coming across these Ebags, they are perfect to keep all the diaper changing needs together. Making it super easy to just take that to the bathroom instead of the whole bag. (More on Ebags tomorrow)
- Changing Pad
- Diaper Baggies. These are great for wet swimsuits, nasty diapers or a little trash bag.
- Anti-bacterial Wipes
- Paci Wipes and Toy Wipes
- A mini first aid kit.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Travel Lotion
- Travel Soap
- Burts Bees Chapstick
- Travel Aquaphor
- Teething toys
- Table Toppers. Although I think he might be growing out of them because he constantly rips them off the table.
- Balls. He loves balls so I make sure I have at least one with me at all times.
I of course do not have this many snacks in my bag at one time but I do try and mix it up and will have a variety with me.
- Yogurt Melts
- Baby Cheetos
- Cereal Bars
- Fruit snacks
- Mish Mash snacks pouches
- Happy Tot food pouches
- Fruit Strips
I like to carry two sippy cups with me at all times. One that is filled with water, especially if we are at the park or outside and then the other one for his milk. I use to carry formula with me but now that we are on cows milk I suspect I’ll be needing to carry a little insulated bag for his milk.
- sippy cups
- Camera and Video Camera. I try and take my camera and video camera with me most of the time.
- Change of clothes. I honestly usually don’t bring a change of clothes unless we are going swimming or some place I know he’ll need to change. I’m not really worried about blowouts at his age.
- Blanket. I usually will bring a blanket with me or keep one in the car for when he naps.
And there you have, that’s what’s in my diaper bag!
How do you keep your child’s milk cold when your out and about?
Category: What's in my Diaper Bag
Sites That Link to this Post
- Bags by Ebags | June 18, 2012