As most of you know we leave tomorrow and I
love have to clean my house before I go on any trip. Coming home to a dirty house is just not an option for me. I mean seriously the last thing you want to do after a long trip and full day of traveling is clean your house. Am I right or am I right? :) So, when Shaklee wanted me to try out their cleaning products and do a review for them I was thrilled. I was even more excited when I saw this box sitting on my table Friday afternoon.
I mean talk about perfect timing. I spent all day yesterday and today cleaning our house and purging our closets. But the best part was trying out all this new stuff!
Is it sad that this makes me excited? sigh.
I’m really glad I decided to do this review because it’s taught me a lot about my cleaning supplies. I never really paid much attention to all the natural products until after I had Caden. Now I’m a little more aware of what’s going on or more so what’s coming into our home. I was shocked when I looked at the Household Product Database and saw some of the chemicals in the products I use on a daily basis. It’s kind of scary learning that the products you use could be harming you and your family.
Get Clean is a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet®
- No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
- Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
- You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
- Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate – just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents. 3 cents for cleaner … Yes please!
And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet (Bonus!)
- Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
- Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
I really like the whole line but my favorite product out of everything I have tried are the Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes. I use wipes for everything including his highchair now that I have Caden. I’ve tried wash clothes but they get so nasty with all the food and don’t disinfect. Wipes are just super convenient. I even use wipes for his toys when he’s sick. But to my surprise Get Clean wipes just felt stronger or thicker then the wipes I usually use. And they don’t have that overwhelming lemon scent. Not to mention it felt good using them knowing they were all natural and safe. So over all I’m pretty please with the line and look forward to using them on my next clean… I know, I know. I’m such a dork.
Now on to the fun part; one lucky RLT reader will receive a Shaklee Mini Household Kit to try out for themselves. Yep, a $46.95 value.
To enter this giveaway:
- Look under your kitchen sink at all your cleaning products and look to see if you have any of these ingredients in your cleaning products: kerosene, phenols, cresol, lye, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid, petroleum distillates, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, butyl cellosolve, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, morpholine, and phthalates?
- Leave a comment below on what you discovered and Why you need a green cleaning makeover! (Mandatory)
For Additional entries:
-Like the Shaklee Facebook Page
-Follow @ShakleeHQ on Twitter
-Tweet “I just entered to win a Shaklee Mini Household Kit from @RealLifeTravels http://wp.me/p1xN0C-1OJ #giveaway”
-Like Real Life Travels Facebook Page
Please remember to comment for each entry. (For example: If you do all five above, you will need to comment 5 different times to enter all your entries.) The Giveaway ends Monday April 2nd at 10pm EST. Winner will be announced Tuesday.
Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by the Shaklee Corporation & Mom Spark Media. Incentives, product and support were provided. Thoughts are my own.